How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2016 - GCE WAEC Result
Good news! The 2016 WAEC GCE Result is now officially out for candidates to check their result.This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2016 GCE Examination. Candidates are by this notice expected to check their results GCE Result 2016 online.
2016 WAEC GCE Results is now available online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
All you need is to purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 from authorized dealers of WAEC scratch cards. You can also get the GCE scratch card at any WAEC office nearest to you.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
2016 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result Through SMS.In case you want to check your 2016 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Searches related to waec gce result:waec result 2016
is waec result out for this year
how to check waec result without scratch card
waec result 2015/16
is 2016 waec result out
waec result checker 2016
check waec result 2015/2016
waec result 2016/2017