How to Register for NYSC Online Mobilization & Registration Procedures 2016: This is to inform all prospective Corpers (i.e corp members) nationwide and abroad the procedures involved for the 2016 NYSC Online registration for mobilization.
In order to precise and accurate NYSC online registration 2016, all prospective corps members are to make sure that they have comply with the following guidelines (NYSC Registration Guidelines) strictly:
a). One of the major things which all the Prospective Corps members should ensure, is that they have valid and functional e-mail addresses which they can easily access any time and also an active Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
b). As a locally trained prospective Corps member, you are expected to use correct JAMB Registration and your university Matriculation number to register for NYSC online registration.
c). On the same note regarding all the locally-trained graduates, it is only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions that will have access to the NYSC 2016 online registration portal in order to register.
d). Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
e). In the case of those who are foreign-trained graduates from Ghana and Benin Republic, they must obtain letters of verification and upload same for mobilization to be effective. Those foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents online:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
- NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, Please.
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
- Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.
NYSC Online Registration 2016 Mobilization Guidelines
f). All the prospective corps members who graduated from non-English speaking countries are to get their certificate and transcripts and translate it to English themselves before uploading it online for NYSC.
g). For those PCM who are graduates of Medicine, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science, they are required to get and upload the following Certificates during Registration
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN). For Medicine students
- Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), for Pharmacy students
- Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria respectively, for Medical Laboratory Science students.
The face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) should be fully shown without bending
The the picture should be centralized and fills the frame
The Photo background must be white or off-white with no shadow.
For more information regarding this article "Register for NYSC Online Mobilization Registration 2016", simply visit this NYSC Online registration url here or use the comment box bellow.